Become a season ticket holder, and you'll automatically become a member of the "Founders Club" of the J.E. Broyhill Civic Center. With
your purchase of a season subscription, you will join an elite group who understand the value of live entertainment and bringing cultural
activities to Caldwell County. Below are some of the benefits you will receive as a member of the "Founders Club:"
- First choice of tickets to all CCC&TI/JEBCC sponsored events and reserved seating to all Showcase of Stars events.
- First Choice of renewal for season tickets.
- Ticket turn-in. If for any reason you find that you are unable to attend an event, you may turn in your ticket(s) to the JEBCC Box Office
(at least 48 hours prior to performance) and receive a gift letter form the Civic Center for your taxes.
- You will receive a discount on additional single tickets purchased for Showcase of Stars events.
How to Order
- Telephone or fax orders will be accepted with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Checks should be made payable to CCC&"TI.
- Be sure to let us know if you want your same/new seat.
- Box Office hours are Monday - Friday 10 am- 4 pm.
- Buy Tickets Online.
Choose from the "Classic", "Comedy", "Bluegrass", "CCC&TI Performing Arts", or "Pick 4"
Series and receive the season subscriber discount.
Ticket Availability & Sales Schedule
- We will continue to process season subscription orders on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To guarantee availability of seats for current subscriptions, please submit orders to the JEBCC Box Office by July 15.
- New subscriptions will be processed starting July 16.
- Single ticket sales will begin on July 25, 2019.
Note: All Showcase of Stars events will be reserved seating.